428 Chestnut St, Erie, PA 16507
Sorry but we are closed for the season. Please visit us starting the first Saturday in June 2020.
The Firefighters Historical Museum Inc. was founded in 1969 and moved into our current location in 1976. It is operated by an all volunteer staff.
It is dedicated to all Firefighters who have risked and lost their lives while saving the lives and property of others.
The Firefighters Historical Museum is housed in Former Station #4. The building was built in 1903. Engine 4 was closed in 1974 and the station became the home of the Firefighters Historical Museum, officially opening on May 8, 1976.
Senior Citizen/ Firefighters $2.50
Children (6-12 years) $1.00
SORRY BUT NO CREDIT OR DEBIT CARDS AT THIS TIME.